I am very excited to announce another prize for our AlphaBakes challenge this month. We have been fortunate enough to work with the lovely people at dotcomgiftshop. If you've not discovered this amazing site for gifts then don't blame me if your bank account is overdrawn! I have lots of things on my wish list already :) So without further ado, here's the prize for 1 lucky person this month (UK based only)
A set of 4 botanical measuring cups with flowers & butterfly illustrations in 4 complimentary colours soft pink, blue, green and cream.
This month's AlphaBakes challenge is the letter "T"
A reminder of the rules :
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
Your blog post URL
Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)