Welcome to the August AlphaBakes. If you've not already seen the amazing collection of "F" recipes then do head on over to Caroline's blog for the round up. I'm sure lots of people will be on holiday this month, myself included, but I do hope that you'll have a chance to make something for us. I think we've done all the easy letters now and there's not many more to choose from so after excluding duplicates, the random letter generator came up with...
I guess I was wrong and this may the last easy letter left that we've not covered! So get your thinking caps on and give us a Great recipe! The usual rules apply which are listed below. Please make sure you email email@example.com by 25th August with your entry.
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
Your blog post URL
Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)