The cookie monster is back! I actually made these a few weeks back but have not had time to blog so there will be a series of cookie blogs from me. I got these Toll House milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels and followed the recipe on the pack. The cookies turned out really well. I love the colour of the swirled morsels. I only have another pack left - has anyone tried a different recipe with these?
150g brown sugar
170g caster sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
283g Nestle Toll House Swirled Milk chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels
1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and nuts (if using).
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.