Yet another Toll House recipe, this time with butterscotch morsels. Again, I followed the recipe on the back of the pack and they turned out quite well. The oats make them seem healthier :) Any ideas for what I can make with my remaining pack?
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
100g brown sugar
115g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups oats
312g butterscotch flavored morsels
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl,
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in oats and morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes for chewy cookies; 9-10 minutes for crisp cookies.
- Cook on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to cool on wire racks completely.