Welcome to May's AlphaBakes. We had lots of lovely 'B' entries for April's challenge and you can see the round up on Caroline's blog. We used a linky last month and it seems to work well so we will be continuing it for now. I am currently on holiday in America so I hope I've set up the linky correctly. If not, I will try and fix it as soon as possible when I am back. Please email email@example.com if the linky is not working. So what letter are we using this month? Well the random letter generator came up with .... Q. I look forward to seeing your Q creations and if you need further inspiration then check out the previous Q round up.
Quick reminder of the rules....
1. Post your RECIPE on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker andCaroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own RECIPE or someone else's RECIPE. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/RECIPES but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Entry is via the linky tool below. Alternatively, you can email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- RECIPE title
- Photo of RECIPE (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.