Welcome to September's AlphaBakes. It's a very exciting month for me as it's my birthday month and I am moving house! If you haven't seen last month's round up of P entries on Caroline's blog, do head on over and check them out.
As it's a celebration month for me, I thought it would be nice to share the love so I've lined up an exciting prize for one lucky winner selected at random which is kindly sponsored by DotComGiftShop. It's a set of 6 pantry design spice tins which will brighten up any kitchen. You have to have a valid UK address to be eligible for the prize - please let me know in your email if it's not clear where you are based on your blog.
All you need now is the letter for this month which is .... K
Please remember to email your entries to email@example.com by 25th September 2014. A quick reminder of the rules...
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)