This is a really quick and easy, no bake recipe which is also gluten free. They were a real hit at work and would be great for parties too. As it contains popcorn and peanut butter, both of which start with the letter P, I'm entering them to AlphaBakes which I co-host with Caroline from Caroline Makes who is hosting this month.
1 packet of microwaveable popcorn
150g dark chocolate peanut butter
peanut butter cups
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to the instructions on the pack.
- Melt the sugar and honey in a pan over medium heat.
- Stir in the chocolate peanut butter (or regular peanut butter).
- Pour the mixture over the fresh popcorn and mix well.
- Add peanut butter cups to the mixture.