Thank you to everyone who joined in AlphaBakes last month. The letter was P and there were lots of amazing entries as always. You can check out the round up on Caroline's blog. Congratulations to Corina from Searching for Spice for winning our prize last month kindly sponsored by Charbonnel et Walker.
So I'm sure you're all dying to find out what the letter is for this month. Well our trusty random letter generator has churned out .....
I have so many ideas already including one of my favourite ingredients nutella. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Deadline for entries is 25th October 2012. Please, please remember to email your entries otherwise it won't be included in the round up! A quick reminder of the rules...
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
Your blog post URL
Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)