Happy New Year 2015! Hope everyone had a good Christmas and/or enjoyed some time off at the end of the year. It's the start of a new month albeit in a new year so it's time for another AlphaBakes challenge. If you haven't already seen the "X" round up on Caroline's blog, do head on over and see the amazing entries we had mostly with a festive theme.
This month, the random letter generator has chosen the letter L which is the first letter that was picked when we started AlphaBakes back in Feb 2012! It's a great way to start the new year for AlphaBakes and we look forward to reading all your entries.
A quick reminder of the rules...
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of January. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)