Hi everyone and welcome to May's AlphaBakes. This is the last letter of our second run through the alphabet so the letter won't come as a surprise. If you haven't already seen the roundup for April's entries on Caroline's blog then do head on over to check it out. When we started this journey back in Feb 2012 we'd never have imagined the success that we have achieved and we'd like to thank each and everyone of you who have supported us in the AlphaBakes journey. Sadly all good things must come to an end and for various reasons, we have decided not to continue with AlphaBakes for now.
We are still accepting entries for this month which is the letter... "F".
Quick reminder of the rules....
1. Post your RECIPE on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own RECIPE or someone else's RECIPE. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/RECIPES but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Entry is via the linky tool below. Alternatively, you can email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th May 2016. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- RECIPE title
- Photo of RECIPE (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)