Welcome to the final AlphaBakes challenge for this round. I can't believe we've gone through the whole alphabet and that's it's been 25 months since we first started AlphaBakes. Don't worry this is not the end of the challenge as we have something exciting planned for April to kick start the new round of AlphaBakes. If you haven't already seen the "Z" roundup, do check it out on Caroline's blog.
There is only 1 letter left that we've not used so far which is U. I look forward to seeing your recipes with U as the main ingredient or name of bake/dish.
We have a special prize lined up for 1 lucky entrant which is sponsored by French Glace Cherries. Caroline and I recently attended a French Glace Cherry Masterclass which you can read about here and here. The lucky winner will receive samples of both colours of cherries and a kitchen scale. The prize is only available to those with a UK address so if it's not clear on your blog, please mention in your email if you have a UK address for prize delivery.
A quick reminder of the rules is listed below. Please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th of March.
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)