These are seriously good brownies and I mean really, really good! I have been wanting to make these for a while now and I'm glad I finally got round to making them. I used my favourite fudgy brownie recipe and added in this M&Ms salty&sweet snack mix that I bought from America. It contains roasted peanuts, crunchy pretzels, chocolate chip cookies and M&M's.
The brownies were gooey and fudgy and you can clearly taste the different components of the snack mix. It had the right balance of sweet and salty and definitely satisfied my chocolate craving! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm sure there will be repeat requests for this one!
170g chocolate, roughly chopped
80g cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 pack of M&M's salty & sweet snack mix (226g)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a medium sized pan, melt the butter and chocolate.
- Then whisk in the sugar, salt and vanilla extract.
- Continue mixing until you get a smooth mixture then remove from heat and set aside for a few minutes.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time and then the flour and cocoa powder until you get a fudgy mixture as shown.
- Stir in the M&M's salty & sweet snack mix
- Pour the mixture into a square baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes until the top is crisp and the edges are cooked.
- Allow to cool in the pan.
- Slice and enjoy!