Thank you Laura from Lauralovescakes for giving me my first blog award. If you haven't already checked out her blog, please head over there for beautiful cakes and bakes in particular cake decorating!
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So to keep the Liebster award going, I am giving out the Liebster blog award to the following 5 amazing blogs which you should also check out if you haven't already:
- Caroline_Makes - my partner in crime for AlphaBakes
- Nevertoosweet - for foodie reviews and travel and everything sweet
- Rolling Pin Tales - lovely bakes and photos
- Nom! The Indulgent Baking blog - the queen of giant cupcakes
- What do you make of my cake? - beautiful bakes and crockery