It's time for the December AlphaBakes challenge. I can't believe it's the end of the year already! Do check out Caroline's blog for the roundup of delicious J entries for November. December is commonly associated with Christmas which means indulgence. So it's quite appropriate that the prize for this month is a book entitled Booze Cakes sponsored by PGUK Publishers. This prize is only available to UK and Ireland participants so if it's not obvious where you are from on your blog, please let me know in your email. A winner will be chosen at random after all entries have been collated. For this reason, I will not be able to re-pick a winner if you have not sent in your email by 29th December 2012 (later deadline to allow for Christmas) but I will be happy to include late entries to the round up if possible.
I am also pleased to announce that we will be working with PGUK publishers for the next 3 months and there is an exciting prize to be won each month for Dec, Jan and Feb.
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 29th of December 2012. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)