I love Lindt chocolates especially their dark chocolate truffles. I was really excited when I was asked if I wanted to review a copy of Lindt Gold Bunny recipe book. Lindt's Maitres Chocolatiers have compiled some of their best recipes in this really cute and fun book. My favourite part is that it is shaped just like the famous Lindt gold bunny and comes complete with a bell! The book is really beautifully presented with 26 recipes in total. Each recipe is really easy to follow and accompanied by a beautiful colour photograph which is a must for every recipe book.
The recipes included in the book are
- Chocolate lollies with a caramel centre
- Chocolate cheesecakes
- Milk chocolate and hazelnut mousses
- Crispy chocolate eggs
- Chocolate and pecan barquettes
- Greedy chocolate mice
- Chocolate mini choux buns
- Chocolate brioche toasts
- Chocolate dulce de leche
- Chocolate fondue with French toast fingers
- Home-made hot chocolate
- Chocolate-iced madeleines
- Petits beurre millefeuilles with chocolate cream
- Chocolate spread
- Fizzy chocolate lollies
- Choco-mint brownies
- Hot bananas with chocolate squares
- Soft chocolatey caramels
- Chocolatey meringue layers
- Coconue-chocolate cigars
- Chocolate tiramisu
- Chocolate eggs with meringue bursts
- Muffins with chocolate cream filling
- Chocolate creams
- Panna cotta with praline cream
I decided to make the chocolate creams recipe as I liked the sound of it and it was the accompanying photograph on the contents page. It was really easy to make and tasted really chocolatey. I brought it to a friend's house to serve as dessert and it was very well received. It's not overly sweet due to the dark chocolate and yoghurt and feels like a healthier version of chocolate mousse as it contains natural yoghurt.
If you like the sound of this book and want to get your hands on a copy then you are in luck. Jacqui Small Publishing have very kindly agreed to giveaway THREE copies to my readers. The closing date is 23rd March 2015 so that the prize can be delivered in time for Easter.
Terms and Conditions
You have to answer the question which is a mandatory option to unlock further entries to the giveway.
This GIVEAWAY is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
Closing date is 23rd March 2015 at 12 midnight GMT.
The WINNER will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter and will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
I am running this COMPETITION on behalf of Jacqui Small Publishing who will be sending out the prize directly. By entering you are giving me permission to pass your email address on to them so they can contact you for delivery of the prize.
All entries will be checked and verified.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Chilling time 3 hours
160g Lindt Excellence Cocoa 70%
25g caster sugar
1 heaped teaspoon vanilla sugar
375g natural yoghurt
sugar sprinkles to decorate
- Roughly chop the chocolate and melt in a bowl in a bain-marie.
- Add the milk, caster sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Mix together gently.
- Quickly beat the yoghurt with a fork and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Divide between 6 small glass dishes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Decorate with sugar sprinkles before serving.
Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of Lindt Gold Bunny for review purposes. A positive review was not required and all opinions expressed are my own. This is not a sponsored post.