We kicked off round 2 of AlphaBakes with a bit of a twist by collaborating with Random Recipes hosted by Dom from Belleau Kitchen. It was a huge success but don't just take my word for it, check out the round ups on Caroline's blog and on Dom's blog and see for yourself. So it's back to business as usual this month and I used our trusty random letter generator to pick the letter for May which is ...
If you are stuck for ideas, do have a look at the previous roundup of 'E' entries. I've already had an idea for one which was not in the last round up so I'm quite excited about it! Usual rules apply as listed below. Please make sure you email email@example.com by 25th May 2014 to enter.
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)