I have been awarded a few blog awards recently, some quite a few weeks ago now! I sincerely apologise for the delay in publicly acknowledging them but I really do appreciate each and every one of them. So this is a big THANK YOU for the following awards:
Big thanks goes to Amelia from Amelia's De-ssert and to Caroline from Caroline Makes for the Happy Blogger Award. It really makes me feel happy especially when I've had a very bad day in the kitchen like today (cake on floor - inedible and deep cut on finger)
Big thanks to Caroline from Caroline Makes, Jo from what do you make of my cake?, Daisy from nevertoosweet and Heather from Miss Cakeaholic for the Versatile Blogger and Sunshine Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link them back.
2. Say some 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
4. Convey the blogger about the nomination.
5 random facts about me
1. If you read my blog regularly, you will have noticed that I absolutely LOVE peanut butter. Believe it or not but I used to hate it! I'm not sure when or why my tastes changed but I'm glad it did.
2. I never read newspapers. I hardly read or watch the news either. Please don't judge!
3. I love watching American TV shows. Current favourites are The Mentalist, Desperate Housewives, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls and New Girl.
4. The most adventurous things I've done are under-sea walking in Mauritius and hot air ballooning in Bristol.
5. I'm a very emotional person and often get told I wear my heart on my sleeve. Also makes me a bad liar which may or may not be a good thing depending on how you look at it!
The people I'm passing these awards to are
1. Dolly Bakes
Please, please visit these blogs as they are all fantastic bakers and bloggers and I promise you won't be disappointed!